The antenna is a crucial part of Silverado. Long factory antennas that have multiple problems associated with them. Do you have a long antenna on your favorite Silverado car? For that, you face many problems? It has a breakage problem in a windy environment. When you enter or exit your garage every time, the long antenna has a risk of break down.
On the other hand, short antennas don’t have this problem. Don’t worry at all; we have come with the perfect solution for you. Here is a list of some best short antenna for Silverado. In this article, we have compiled a review of short antennas. Now the choice is yours.
7 Best Replacement Antenna for Chevy Silverado Reviews
A lot of antennas are available in the market. Few of them might give you the extra leverage you want to research the features or details of some antennas. We have come up with a review of Silverado’s best antenna. From this review, you can know the details of the Silverado short antenna.
1. Antenna MustsRus-The Original Antenna Fits Ford F-150
The Original Antenna Fits Ford F-150 is one of the best antennas among the massive collection of antennas. The original Antenna Fits Ford F-150 is utilizing by highly internal conductive materials. These materials configure the optimal design of the antenna.
Engineers of Germany tested the performance of this antenna on an array of various vehicles. This latest short antenna defense others very confidently. Engineers and designers of Germany made this antenna with 304 stainless steel threads. Engineers constructed its Mast with durable, stiff rubber. Stiff rubber exhibits flexibility but will not bend over at speed.
Through years of tests, this rubber compound has proved extreme durability in all conditions. It is 6 ¾” inches tall with a slightly textured look. This antenna will not destroy or break off at any given time of car wash.
- Car wash proof: It’s car wash proof so that the antenna will not break in a car wash
- Easy installation: It needs less than a minute for installation
- Material: 304 stainless steel threads
- Weight: 1.58 ounces
- Easy to install
- No breakage fear at the time of car washing
- Don’t have a folding system.
2. Antenna Mustsrus- The 7 inches Black Short Antenna for Ford- 150
Manufacturers construct this antenna with Spring Stainless Steel. That’s why when this antenna blent, it will spring back to its original position. It is costly. Thus, it isn’t easy to find this to find in the market that will match the quality level of this antenna.
It has a wrap of wind noise cancelation. The noise of a freight train offers a noise cancelation feature without this noise. Wind noise cancelation is a unique feature of this antenna.
The highway whistles aftermarket antennas are prone, but the spring stainless steel antennas offer that. The manufacturer uses 304 stainless steel to make the supporting hardware of this antenna. A lot of aftermarket antennas often use brass because it is easier to manufacture and cut.
- Fits: 2009-2021 fits Ford-150
- Tapered antenna: 7″ black tapered antenna is made with spring stainless steel construction
- Wind noise cancellation: To cancel wind noise features an external coil.
- Material: Made with 304 stainless steel
- Weight: 3 ounces
- External coils cancel wind noise.
- Outstanding AM/FM radio reception performance
- Features tapered antenna rod.
3. Craven Speed Stubby Antenna For Ford-150
Craven Speed Stubby Antenna is best short antenna for Silverado. Manufacturers machined it out of billet aluminum here in Oregon. It has made with corrosion-resistant stainless steel threads. That has been machining here in Oregon since 2005. The materials used in this antenna stand up to anything you throw at it.
It stands about 3 inches tall. For your truck antenna, it is an exact match. The final touches of the black powder coat will give you a long service without fading or chipping.
Copper coils hurt your wallet, and most people get reception at all. If you are unhappy with this product or its reception, they will give you cashback.
- Fits for Ford-150: This stubby is fit for Ford-150
- Installation in seconds: Can install within few seconds by your hand.
- Material: This antenna is made with billet aluminum and coated with black powder.
- Made in the U.S.A: Each stubby even boxes are made in the U.S.A.
- Reception: If you are not satisfied with its reception, it will give you cashback.
- Easy installation process
- You don’t need to use tools to install it.
- Without chipping and fading, give you long service forever.
- Reception is terrible outside of the city.
4. Ronin Factory- Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Denali Short Antenna
Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Denali Short is an inexpensive antenna. These trucks with a long antenna. If you want a quick, affordable, and simple antenna, you can add a Silverado antenna’s modern touch. This is the best replacement antenna for Chevy Silverado from Rohin Factory.
It is constructed with a thread locking compound. Anyone can not remove it quickly. This compound helps people to deter from taking your new antenna. It’s easy to install. First, for installation, unscrew the original antenna, then by your hand, screw the new antenna. You need just a minute to replace the hood-mounted antenna.
- Fits: This antenna is fit for CHEVY Silverado and GMC Sierra, Denali, Yukon
- Design: Designed with tough thread locking compound
- Safe carwash: Who uses auxiliary audio inputs or Bluetooth it is perfect for him
- Easy install: Ready to install under a minute.
- Package Dimensions: 14.73×7.62×0.25 cm; 45 grams
- Anti-theft formula
- On the high way, or trails won’t flap around.
- Silverado antenna replacement easy
- Long whip antenna
5. Craven Speed Bullet Style Stubby Antenna
The CravenSpeed bullet-style stubby antenna is perfect for Nissan Titan Trucks.
This antenna has no chance to break down in the car wash or garage. This antenna is made in the U.S.A., and they are anodized in good OR or ol, Portland. The boxes of this antenna are also made in the U.S.A.
Designers design the bullet style stubby antenna look like .50 Cal ammunition. It is made with billet 6061 aluminum. It has a smooth black finish. This finishing touch not chip or fade break.
The replacement of rigid will not impact any satellite services like Sirius Radio or On-Star GPS. If you want to install this antenna, first unscrew the original antenna and screw in the Stubby. The reception on this Stubby has a guarantee.
- Improve the look: This antenna improves the look of your Nissan Titan with bullet style.
- Installation: Can install by hand within seconds
- Design: Designed with billet aluminum
- Weight: 3.98 ounces
- Dimensions: 0.75×0.75×5.4 inches
- You won’t need any tools to install
- Eliminates corrosion
- Don’t fade, break, or chip.
- It looks like the stock antenna on your car.
- Some folks have had trouble.
6. ACDelco 10370211 GM Original Equipment Radio Antenna
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Radio Antenna rigorous standards antenna for silverado. This antenna is a GM-recommended replacement. It is usable for body electrical and lighting system vehicles. This original equipment antenna provides excellent performance. It’s durability and service life is like general motors.
Engineers design genuine parts and test them to rigorous standards. They validate OE parts, especially for your GMC, Buick, Chevrolet.
GM AC Delco replacement part legitimate the packaging appears. GM AC updates its products and services regularly with new technologies and materials. Its exterior is very polished. But you can not fold it.
- This antenna tested to rigorous standards.
- Updated with new materials
- Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Dimensions: 8.4×1.1×0.7 inches
- Polished exterior
- provide performance and durability like general motors
- Validate OE parts
- This antenna does not fit a 2016 Chevy Traverse
7. Dorman 76866 Mast
Dorman 76866 is one of the best short antenna for silverado. The vehicle’s antenna connects with the Dorman 76866 Antenna mast. If you fail to replace the antenna, Mast will hold the antenna in place. It helps to deliver great reception and renovate the radio signal to its original strength.
That is a mercury model black color antenna. Engineers built this antenna with quality materials to ensure a long life service. Its durability will make you happy. Every time you will replace it directly into a proper fit. This antenna is imported from the U.S.A.
Meeting product standards, Dorman 76866 antenna manufacturers have done their durability and materials testing. This antenna is low price and available in the market. Input your model, make and trim level to the garage to make sure this antenna fits your exact vehicle.
- Durability and long service life
- Mercury model
- low cost
- Available in market
- Made in the U.S.A
- Seems polished and well made
- Lower price
- Works perfectly after installation
- Improve reception in many locations
- Need to screw by drilling
Best Short Antenna for Chevy Silverado Buying Guide
Every product has made some own and unique features. That makes the product different from others. If you want to buy the best short antenna for Silverado, you need to know its key factors. Before purchasing a bullet antenna for Silverado, you must know the components it has. Then choose the perfect antenna for your car.
The most important things for the antenna are
- long-lasting service,
- non- breakage system
- The feature is a crucial part of an antenna. So, you must justify the component of the antenna. Then select which antennas suitable for your car.
- Durability means how long you can use the antenna. It’s an essential part of the antenna. Some manufacturers ensure the service for a long time. So when you go buying an antenna, you must consider this thing.
- When you take your car into the garage, it is very shocking when your car’s antenna breaks down. So, find out which has no breakage fear. Manufacturers use different materials for different products.
So, keep this thing in mind before buying the best short antenna for Silverado.
FAQ’s About The Replacement Antenna for Chevy Silverado
Q: How do I understand which antenna is suitable for my car?
Answer: The model of your car is the dictator of which kind of antenna to buy. Car roof, model, trim level are the main factors in this case. Another issue is the type of vehicles such as cars, trucks.
Q: Is the installation by own of short antenna complicated?
Answer: No, it is easy to install. You can do that by your hand without using any tools. At first, you might unscrew the antenna than screwing the new stubby.
But in the case of some antennas, you could not install them by hand. You need to drill to install that antenna.
Q: Is the length of the antenna necessary for the reception?
Answer: It is critical to maximizing the performance and providing good radiation characteristics of antenna length. The length of the antenna has a crucial influence on aspects such as bandwidth and directivity. So, it depends on your car’s model and measurement.
Q: How does an antenna spring work?
Answer: The spring of an antenna is just an antenna put in between the antenna and the mounting device. If the chance of damage of antenna and mount both this spring protects them from the overhang object.
Final Thoughts About Silverado Short Antenna
There are not so many short antennas in the market. But car owners need antennas and sometimes need to replace broken ones. In this article, we have presented reviews of the best short antenna for Silverado. These antennas are most wanted and top reviewed.
We have also added a complete buying guide to help you choose the replacement antenna for chevy Silverado. If you want to buy a perfect antenna for your car, read the article thoroughly and know these antennas’ features and factors. Now, ask yourself about your need and choose the best one for your car. I hope this will help you to find out the perfect match for your vehicle.